2/11 – Present Arete Computers Seattle, WA
IT / Multimedia
- Assist in development of http://aretecomputers.com/ by aiding in graphic design and HTML / CSS.
- Lead designer and developer for currently released website http://business2way.com/ an ecommerce site built with the Zen Cart framework.
- Advanced usage of HTML, CSS, PHP, JQuery, and Photoshop.
- Develop interactive forms, modules and, custom content using PHP, AJAX, and core hacks.
- Assist with technical projects from http://edoceo.com/ on a per project basis.
- Quickly obtained and applied working knowledge of custom PHP MVC used for farinaz.com in order to add new content views, links, images, product entries, etc.
2/11 – Present GamingSamurai.com Seattle, WA
Programming / Multimedia
- Using the moniker of Zeus, developed and currently maintain http://www.gamingsamurai.com/ the forums and all subdomains, including a personal tech site: http://zeus.gamingsamurai.com/
- Custom coded PHP and REST clients for providing game statistics through public API’s. Designed and programmed by hand using PHP, REST, XML and JSON.
- Fully custom, handwritten HTML, CSS Layout using DreamWeaver and Notepad
- Maintain various WordPress blogs and sites as well as offer technical and administrative assistance with members’ CMS such as e107 and Simple Machine Forums.
- Graphic Design using Photoshop, Illustrator and GIMP
2/10 – 10/10 Edmonds Community College Lynwood, WA
IT Specialist lvl 3, Liquid Office Developer
- Install and maintain Liquid Office server in 3 environments: Sandbox, Beta and Production. Environments were both physical and virtual.
- Create and maintain custom databases to properly interpret and manage data collected by Liquid Office forms input by various users through various process stages.
- Discover current business processes applied to various forms and create custom, programmed workflow based on process standards and needs for improvement and streamlining.
3/99 – Present Freelance Seattle, WA
Multimedia Designer / Developer, Programmer, Network and System Admin
- Produced websites independently and in association with various local individuals, companies and studios.
- Creation of various print works including: menus; indoor and outdoor signage; flyers; business cards; other promotional and collateral materials.
- Build and maintain custom networks for small businesses, including installation of network devices, cables, patches and wall jacks.
2/00 – 9/06 Curtis Crawford Seattle, WA
Graphic and Web Design Associate
- Design of various print and web materials.
- Aided in creating, posting and maintaining http://www.lux-lyfe.com and http://www.cloudlux.com
- Assisted in various photography projects.
- Networked PC’s, Macs and Printers seamlessly in a high-demand office.
2/02 – 9/08 ACS Group, Inc. Everett, WA
Graphic and Web Designer
- Sole web designer for clients ranging from dental labs to freight forwarders.
- Gathering of data in all forms digital and printed. Conversion of data into websites.
- Creation of Interactive, Multimedia CD-ROM’s for ACS Group and Ansonia Clock Company.
- Creation of brochures, trade show flyers and banner signage for ACS Group.
- Updates of ACS Group website.
- Flash Design and ActionScript Programming
8/00 – 7/01 Marex, Inc. Miami, FL
Content Management Specialist
- Increased team productivity with mass image processing using Adobe Photoshop actions/batch automations.
- Set image standards for the Marex online catalog system and enter / convert data from supplier catalogs from various formats into Excel Spreadsheet Templates.
- Assisted in writing SQL procedures and involvement in several teams to beta-test new system software.
- Built prototype of Access database and forms to be integrated into Outlook for workflow management.
(Not all websites clients are current)
2012 – EthiopianTimes.net ( work in progress – http://www.ethiopiantimes.net/index_private.php )
2011 - Business2Way.com http://business2way.com
2011 - Gaming Samurai Group http://gamingsamurai.com
2011 - Zeus Studios http://zeus.gamingsamurai.com
2010 - Edmonds Community College (various, internal only website projects)
2010 - AreteComputers.com http://aretecomputers.com
2009 - Fatal Dynasty Gaming Clan (website deceased)
2006 - Ansonia.com (website deceased)
2006 - ANS of WA - http://www.ansofwa.com
2005 - Lux-Lyfe.com and CloudLux.com (both websites deceased)
2004 - ElectJanetWay.com (website deceased)
2004 - Cloud Catcher Bay Gourmet (website deceased)
2002 - DavisNow.com (website deceased)
2001 - Cyberlink Technologies http://www.cyberlinktechnologies.com
2001 - ServeItUp.biz (website deceased)
2000 - Miami Dade Young Democrats (website deceased)
1998 - AdWrite.com (website deceased)
SKILLS, SOFTWARE & OTHER EXPERIENCE
(BOTH PC & MAC WHERE APPLICABLE)
- Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Premiere, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks
- Other: Eclipse IDE, Quark Xpress, Microsoft: Publisher, Office (Access, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Desktop publishing: Creation and preparation of various materials for print
- ranging from postcards and flyers to brochures and small books.
- Video: Videographer studies including online and offline editing. Project samples
- available upon request in most currently supported formats.
- Audio: Experience as sound engineer in various settings both live and studio. Recording (live and studio), online and offline editing, mastering. Maintenance and care of audio equipment.
- Multimedia authoring: Flash (up to version CS3 with ActionScript 3) for creating and authoring multi-level interactive presentations, CD’s, web-based and stand-alone applications, etc.
- Illustration: Traditional and digital mediums.
- Writing: Technical, business and creative.
1996–1998 Art Institute of Seattle; Seattle, WA
1992 Parkland Community College; Champaign, IL
Science and Business Major
1990 Richland Community College; Decatur, IL
Music and Business Major
References available upon request,
additional references and recommendations available through Linkedin